1. Enter Database Administration using the feature code Feature # * and then enter the DB Admin password (# key 8 times)
2. Press show. The system displays the DB Item Select screen.
3. Enter 08-14, then press save. This advances you to the System Time programming screen.
4. Press show. The system displays the Year field.
5. Press chg to change the year for the system clock.
Press next to advance to the next system clock field (month, day, weekday, hour, minutes).
6. Press chg and enter data as required. Program the other database items for the system clock in the same manner.
7. Press the on/off button twice to exit.
1. Press Feature # 3
2 . Press the button you wish to change
3. Press chg
4. Select DIR, then dial the 3 digit DIR number where the speed dial you want is located (470-489) or the 3 digit extention number of the DSS
5. Press save.
6. Press on/off button twice to exit.
1. Log into your voicemail box then press # slowly until the system prompts “please enter your mailbox number”.
2. Dial 70, the system will then ask for your password. (The default password is 70)
3. Enter the password, the systm responds with “main menu”
4. Press 3 for options, the system responds with “options menu”
5. Press 2 to change your greeting
6. The system will ask for the box number for the greeting you want to change
(The main day greeting is 800, the main night greeting is 801 . . . Since every location can be set up different The box number you wish to change may be a different number)
7. Follow the prompts, always choose to replay a greeting before you re-record it just to make sure
It is the greeting you want to change, if the system asks for the greeting number choose * for the current active greeting.